Why visit the Ramoji Film City?
- Ramoji Film City is a world-renowned film studio and theme park situated in Hyderabad.
- The sprawling complex covers an area of 1650 acres and is replete with interesting attractions that are sure to enthrall visitors of all ages.
- One of the most popular attractions at Ramoji Film City is the film studio tour.
- The studio offers a behind-the-scenes look at how movies are made. Visitors can also try their hand at acting, direction, and other aspects of filmmaking.
- The theme park at Ramoji Film City is another major attraction. The park has a number of rides and games, as well as a water park.
- Visitors can also enjoy live shows, shopping, and dining at the park.
About Ramoji Film City:
Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad is one of the largest integrated film studios in the world. Spread over 1650 acres, it is also one of the largest film production facilities in India. The studio complex was created by Ramoji Rao, a Telugu film producer in 1996 and is currently owned by his family.
Ramoji Film City has been the venue for many national and international film productions. Some of the notable films that have been shot here include Lagaan, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, and Bahubali. The studio complex is also home to a number of television production companies and is a popular location for events and weddings.
There are also a number of hotels and restaurants in the complex that cater to the needs of the visitors.
The complex also has a number of amusement parks and other recreational facilities. It is a popular destination for both domestic and international tourists.
Ramoji Film City is located on the outskirts of Hyderabad and is easily accessible by road and rail. The studio complex is open to the public and offers a variety of tours and activities for visitors.
This is a great place to visit, whether you’re interested in film or not. It’s a great place to learn about the film industry and to see some of the world’s most famous films being made. A 1-day visit to cover this whole place would be quite hectic. You would need at least 2 days to visit and explore all the attractions available here. A better option would be to stay in one of the hotels, inside the complex, which fits your budget.
- Visit the Bahubali Set here.
- Check out the Bonsai collection at the eco-park.
- The bird park and the Japanese garden are a must-see too.
- The haunted house would be a great experience for the kids.
- Carry an empty water bottle as there are a lot of places with water dispensers. Buying bottled water inside can be pretty expensive
- It is good to visit this place when the weather is not so warm. If you are visiting the place at other times it is advisable to wear light breezy clothes.
- There is a lot of walking involved. So wear a pair of comfortable shoes
- Buy the standard ticket. Just follow the instruction of the staff there and you will not miss visiting any notable location or show. The Star experience tickets are not worth it.
- Visit the Sanghi temple nearby.
- It is NOT a wheelchair-friendly place. The customer is expected to get on to a bus that is not at all wheelchair accessible
Timings and Entry Fees:
Guided Tours are available from 9 am to 9 pm
Guided one-day tour with dinner
Timings: 9.00 AM to 9.00 PM
Check out their website for other offers and hotel packages in case you would like to stay there.
What to do next?
Check out my blog on 41 amazing places to visit in Hyderabad