Ocean Park Hyderabad: An Unforgettable Experience Awaits!
The Ocean Park in Hyderabad is a great place for people of all ages to enjoy a day out. Located at Gandipet, about 23 kms from the heart of the city, it is a fun-filled and entertaining place to explore. Offering a range of activities, from thrilling rides to water sports, Ocean Park is a great way to spend a day.
- Rs 450 per Adult
- Rs 350 per Child
- Rs 350 per College Student
- Rs 300 per School Student
Admission to Ocean Park includes access to all rides.
11:00 am – 7:30 pm on all days
Ocean Park, one of the earliest theme parks to open in the city, is spread across 15 acres, featuring two distinct sections: one for water activities and another for amusement games. At this park, there are a range of options to choose from, including water rides, a kiddies pool, a wave pool, water slides, and dry rides. Their major attractions include the Kiddies Pool, the 60-Ft High Ride, the Slam Bomb, and Bumping Cars. Jet Skiing is also available for those looking for an adrenaline rush.
You can experience a rush of excitement and thrill with dry rides like Super Loop which is about 60 feet high, Bumping Cars, Slam Bomb, Brake Dance, Super Jet, and High Swinger.
There are an array of aquatic attractions too, including the Pendulum, Aqua Snake, Crazy Cruize, Zip Zap Zoom, Multilane Ride, Wave Pool, Harakiri, Tornado, Aqua-Glide, Aqua Trail, and Splash.
The park features a special section for kids, complete with a wading pool, fountain, toy train, helicopters, huge air-filled balloons, and video games. The wave pool and swimming pool both have separate areas for men, women, and children.
When visiting Ocean Park, some tips to make your visit more memorable.
- Visitors must wear proper swimming attire when using the water slides. You can bring either your own swimming costumes or buy them at the venue. For women, only rental costumes are available, while men can purchase or rent them. It costs about Rs 150 to rent a costume. So it’s better to carry your own costume.
- No food is permitted to be brought into the park by visitors. However, there are restaurants inside the park where you can buy food to eat.
- Go early in the morning so that you get time to enjoy the water sports
- To use the water slide you need to climb 2 flights of stairs. So remember that some physical exercise is involved.
- Water sports are best enjoyed during the summer season.
- If you are driving your own car, you will need to pay for parking at the location. Of course, you also have a choice of coming by cab or State Transport Buses which are available dime a dozen from Mehdipatnam.
- Ocean park hours are from 11 am to 7.30 pm, however water activities close at 6 pm.
Ocean Park Hyderabad is a wonderful place to visit for those looking for a fun day out. With its reasonable entry tickets and many exciting rides and attractions, the park offers something for everyone on a budget.
Whether you’re a thrill seeker, a family looking for a fun day out, or just a casual visitor looking for a unique experience, Ocean Park Hyderabad is the perfect place for a day filled with fun and adventure.
168 & 169, Near CBIT Engineering College,
Shankerpally Road, Gandipet Lake,
Hyderabad, Telangana, 500075
What to do next?
Check out my blog on 41 amazing places to visit in Hyderabad