Why visit the Durgam Cheruvu Bridge?
- Durgam Cheruvu Bridge in Hyderabad spans the Durgam Cheruvu, a large lake in Hitech City, and offers stunning views of the city skyline.
- It is also a popular spot for locals and tourists alike to relax and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.
- The bridge is also a great place to walk, and it is a popular spot for fitness enthusiasts.
- It’s a great place to people-watch and looks very beautiful when it’s lit up in different colours at night.
- Durgam Cheruvu Bridge is a place to take in the scenery and a popular spot for photography enthusiasts too.
- Check out this bridge at night when it is lit up. Absolutely breathtaking